Are you a computer geek? Do you want to earn some extra money writing “how to” articles that are related to technology (i..e. hardware/software products and services reviews) or the internet (i.e. cool websites, great online services, etc.). Do you play online games on sites like Facebook, MySpace, and other social networks regularly? Are you addicted to the internet? Do you use sites like Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg and visit websites like Mashable, Lifehacker, or TechCrunch on a daily basis? Are you an expert in your field and have something important to say about the Web? Are you a blog owner that would like to increase awareness of your blog? Are you a entrepreneur and would like to shine some light on your tech startup? Do you have some insight about online trends or web products that could be formed into a great article to share with all our readers here?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then you could be a writer for ToMuse! We are always looking for experienced writers who are passionate about stuff like social media news, tech news, internet startups, cool new websites, Firefox addons, internet tools, computer accessories, software, gadgets, blogging, WordPress plugins, WordPress themes, mobile applications, web applications, and social websites. Check out our requirements/benefits for writers and fill out the application below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements For Writers
- Article must be original pieces written for ToMuse.com
- Articles cannot be republished
- Each article submitted should be at least 400 words in length
- You should be available online often and respond to emails and instant messages in a timely manner
- You should have a GTalk account and know how to use it
- You should be okay with us editing your work and offering constructive suggestions/criticisms
- You should have a great sense of humor and be willing to help others when needed
- You should be a very active in responding to readers comments about your articles on ToMuse
- You should keep us up-to-date with your progress
Benefits For Writers
- Monetary compensation (depending on length, richness, and usefulness) plus performance incentives.
- You get full credit for your post and an author profile page to display links to your own website and social profiles (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You will receive full editorial support to ensure your post looks great and reads well
- The potential to receive pay increases and join ToMuse full-time after consistently demonstrating your ability to write well and fulfill your requirements as a writer
ToMuse Writer Application
If you can’t see the application form above, please contact us to let us know. Thanks!