Roller Coaster Kingdom is a Facebook game created by Zynga. This Roller Coaster Kingdom guide covers such issues as how to play Roller Coaster Kingdom, awesome Roller Coaster Kingdom tips, and how to win lots of money playing the game. We will be updating the Roller Coaster Kingdom guide as Zynga announces new features of the game. We encourage you to send in any great strategies or helpful tips that you don’t already see here. This helps us keep the guide up-to-date and it will ensure that other players are encouraged to help you in the game as well.
Roller Coaster Kingdom Beginners
Getting started– After your installation of Roller Coaster Kingdom, you will be asked to become a fan of the game. If you want to become a fan, click the OK button on the box. If you do not want to become a fan, click the close link in the bottom left corner of the screen. Now you will see a welcome message, click check mark on the box to close it. Then follow the green arrows to set your park up. You will have to choose your first ride and a couple of other things, but you will be walked through all of that by the moose.
Customizing your park – You will need to customize your park with things like food stands, drink stands, and rides to keep your visitor happy. Below you will find the different ways to customize your Roller Coaster Kingdom park. You may not have the coins to do all of these things if you are just starting out, but build yourself up in coins and build up your park. Building up your park will build up your money.
- Adding rides – Adding rides to your park is a very important part of the park. People who visit your park will want to enjoy themselves by getting on rides. Some of the rides are very expensive, but some are pretty reasonable. Not all of the rides will be unlocked, you will unlock them as you climb up levels. To purchase new rides for your park, you will need to click the shop icon in your toolbar. This icon has a dollar tag on it. When the shop opens, click the Rides tab. Then look through the rides and choose the one you want to buy. Then click your park and place it where you want it.
- Adding food stands – To purchase food stands, you will need to open your shop. Then click the Food tab. Browse through the food stands and click the food stand that you want to buy. Then click the park to place your food stand in your park.
- Adding decorations– Adding decorations will not benefit your visitors but it will improve the look of your park. The price of decorations is pretty reasonable. To buy decorations, open your shop. Then select the decorations tab. Browse through the decorations and click a decoration that you want to buy. Then click your park to place the decoration where you want it.
- Changing the landscape– Adding landscaping items to your park will help improve the look of your park. There are many landscaping items to choose from like trees and flowers. Most of the landscaping items are fairly cheap. You will need to open your shop, click landscaping, and look for the Roller Coaster Kingdom items you want to purchase. Then click the item and place it in your park.
- Changing themes – Changing the theme of your park will allow you to change the look of the layout. You can change your theme by opening your shop and click the themes category. Then you can browse through the themes and purchase the ones you want to use.
- Adding lines and walkways– You can also add longer lines to your rides. This will allow more people to stand in line for the ride, which will earn you more money. To add longer lines to your rides, you will need to click the concrete icon in your toolbar. Then select the Lines tab and click the Lines button. Now place your mouse on your park and click where you want to add a line. You can add as many lines as you want. To add walkways, you will need to click the concrete icon again and this time click paths and select the path. Then click your park to begin adding walkways to your park.
Hiring friends – Every time you buy a new attraction, food stand, or drink stand, you will have to hire friends to work in them. After you buy one of these items, you will see a red arrow above the item saying hire a friend. Click that red arrow and a box of your friends will open. Click the hire button below the friend that you want to hire to run that item. The box will then close and that person will be in charge of that item.
Viewing employee info – You can click on a food/drink stand or an attraction and view employee information. When you click on an item, click the Employee option in the menu. Then you will see who runs that attraction or food/drink stand. Click the X to close the box.
Firing employees – If you want to fire employees, you will need to open the employee information box. Then click the Fire button in the box to fire the employee. That employee will be fired and you will need to hire someone else to take their place.
Moving rides and items – If you want to rearrange your park, you can do so by moving your rides and other Roller Coaster Kingdom items in your park. To move a ride or other item, click the item you want to move. Then click the Move option in the menu that pops up. That will pick up the item you clicked on. You will then need to move the item to where you want it and click your mouse to place it.
Deleting items – To delete items in your park, you will need to select the bulldozer from your toolbar. Then you will need to click what you want to delete. The item will then be deleted and removed from your park. Consider selling your Roller Coaster Kingdom items instead of deleting them. At least you will earn a little bit of coins for selling the item.
Rotating items – At this time in the game there is no way to rotate your Roller Coaster Kingdom items. Maybe this feature will be added soon.
Adding items to storage – Some Roller Coaster Kingdom players have the storage feature and some do not. If you have the storage feature, here is how you use it. Click an attraction or item you want to add to storage. When the menu opens, click the Storage option. The item will then be placed in the storage. The storage is great for remodeling. If you need to get your Roller Coaster Kingdom items out of the way while you are remodeling, use the storage option.
Removing items from storage – When you are ready to remove your items from storage, click the Gift Box in your toolbar. Then click the Storage tab. That will open your storage box and you will see the Roller Coaster Kingdom items you have in storage. Click an item to select it. Then click the park to place it.
Upgrading attractions – It is important that you upgrade your attractions when you can. Upgrading will increase your capacity, which will increase your profits. To upgrade an attraction, click the attraction and click the Upgrade button in the menu. You will then see a box open. In this box, you will need to select your option. Most upgrades will allow you to upgrade with coins or coaster cash. Once you make your selection, your attraction will be upgraded. You can then hold more people on your rides which will earn you more coins.
Getting park visitors – It is also important that you keep a steady flow of visitors. Visitors will earn you money and points. There are a few different ways to get park visitors. Below, you will find those ways.
- Spin to win – There is a feature known as the Spin to Win. You can spin the wheel and get visitors. The catch is, you have to pay coaster cash to do it. You can get up to 300 visitors by spinning the wheel.
- Take photos – Taking photos of your attractions will also get you visitors. This is a great way to build up your visitors.
- Ask friends – You can ask your friends to send you visitors. They can do this by sending you a visitor gift.
- Buy visitors – You can also buy visitors with coaster cash.
- Book tours – You can book tours to get more visitors, but not everyone playing the Roller Coaster Kingdom game will have this option.
Dropping off visitors – You will be able to tell how many visitors you have on the left side of your screen. You must have at least 10 visitors waiting before you can do a drop. To do a visitor drop off, you will need to click the visitors on the left side of your screen and then click your park to drop them in the park. They will then go to your different attractions and you will start earning money and points.
Where is my parking lot? – Your parking lot will be in front of your entrance. If you do not see a parking lot, that means you are one of the few who do not get a parking lot. This is a bug in the game that is trying to be worked out.
Removing a parking lot – At this time, there is no way of removing the parking lot.
Expanding your park – To expand your park, you will need to click the shop icon in your toolbar. Then you will need to click the Expansion tab. You will see the expansion that is available and the price of it. If you do not have any expansion available, you will see what you will need to do in order to unlock it. To expand the park, click the expansion you want. The park will then be expanded.
Renaming your park – You can rename your park, but it is not free. In order to rename your park, you will have to pay 25 coaster cash. If you want to rename your park, click the name of your park. Then enter the new name you want and click the check mark. You will have to make sure that you have enough funds in your account before you try to do it.
Colorizing attractions – You can colorize your attractions, but it will cost you. To colorize an attraction, click the attraction and click the Colorize option in the menu. When the box opens, select a color and click somewhere on your attraction. Then select another color and click another part of your attraction. Continue doing this until you have your attraction the way you want it.
Blue plus sign beside waiting visitors – The blue plus sign that you see beside your visitors on the left side of your screen is what you click to add more visitors. If you want to quickly add visitors, you can do so by clicking the blue plus sign and paying 1 coaster cash.
Roller Coaster Kingdom level – To tell how many points you need to reach the next level of the game, you will need to place your mouse over your points. When you place your mouse over your points, a box will pop up and tell you how many points you will need to the next level.
Zooming in / out – There are two ways to zoom in and out of your park. If you have a mouse with a wheel, you can roll the wheel and zoom in and out. If you do not have this type of mouse, use the zoom bar in the bottom right corner of your screen.
News updates – If you sign up for news updates on Roller Coaster Kingdom, you will get 50 free visitors and you will be kept up to date on what is going on. To sign up for news updates, click the newspaper icon on the right side of your screen. When the box opens, click the Get Updates button. Then click the Allow Emails button on the next pop up. You will now get your visitors and be kept informed on what’s going on.
How To Play Roller Coaster Kingdom
Earning Roller Coaster Kingdom coins – You will need to earn a lot of coins in order to build up your park. The more coins you have, the better. Below you will find some of the ways you can earn coins in Roller Coaster Kingdom.
- Get visitors – The main way to earn coins is by getting visitors. In this guide, you will find the different ways to get park visitors. Use these resources to load up on visitors.
- Get friends to send you coin gifts – Friends can send you coins as a gift. Ask your friends to send you the coins gift to help you build your money.
- Visitors entering rides – When a visitor enters a ride, you will earn coins.
- Visitors buying things at your stands – When visitors buy things from your food and drink stands, you will earn coins. That’s why it is important for you to buy food and drink stands.
- Visiting and helping neighbors – Visiting your neighbors and helping them will earn you coins.
- Selling decorations and items – If you have decorations and attractions that you no longer want, you can sell them to earn money.
Earning Roller Coaster Kingdom points – Earning experience points in Roller Coaster Kingdom is very important. You will need to earn points in order to level up. Leveling up will allow you to unlock new rides, food stands, and much more. Below, you will find some of the ways you can quickly earn points in Roller Coaster Kingdom.
- Helping neighbors – Going to your neighbors’ parks and helping them will earn you points.
- Sweeping parking lots – Sweeping and cleaning your parking lot will also earn you points. If you do not have a parking lot, this part will not apply to you.
- Offering attractions – Offering your visitors attractions will earn you points. The more attractions you have, the more points you will earn.
- Meeting and greeting visitors– Greeting your visitors in the parking lot will also earn you points.
- Booking tours – You can book tours for visitors to earn park points.
Buying Coaster Cash – The only way to get coaster cash in the game. You can purchase the coaster cash by clicking the Get More Coaster Cash tab at the top of your screen. The page will reload and you will need to select how much cash you want to buy and complete the steps to buy it.
Buying Coaster Coins – If you would like to quickly rack up in coins, you could always purchase them. Click the Get More Coaster Cash tab at the top of your screen and you will see the option for buying coins. Make your selection and follow the steps to complete your purchase.
Taking photos – One of the things we mentioned above was using the photo option to get more visitors. If you want to use this option, click the Get More Visitors button in the top right corner of your screen. Then click the camera option. Place the box over one of your attractions and click your mouse. Then place it over another attraction and click your mouse. You can take as many photos as you can until the timer goes off. A box will then open and you will need to look through the photos. Find the best photo with the most people. Place that photo right above the Select button. Then click the Select button to use that photo. Another box will open and let you know how many visitors you got. Click the X on the box and click your park to drop your visitors.
Adding neighbors – It is important that you have neighbors in Roller Coaster kingdom. You will need neighbors in order to do some of the expansions. Neighbors will also help you earn points and money when you visit them to help them out. To add neighbors, you will need to click the My Neighbors tab at the top of your screen. Then click the Add As Neighbor button beside the people you want to send the request too. The people you send the request too will have to accept the request in order for them to become your neighbor.
Removing neighbors – If you need to remove neighbors, click the My Neighbors tab at the top of your screen. Look for the person you want to remove as your neighbor. Click the Remove button next to that person.
Visiting Roller Coaster Kingdom friends – Visiting your friends will earn you both coins and points. To visit a friend, click their thumbnail at the bottom of the screen. When the menu opens, click the Visit option. Once you get to your friends’ park, you will probably be asked to give them visitors. On the left side of your screen, you will see the row of visitors. Click a group of visitors to select them and click the park to drop them. You will then earn coins and points.
Sending Roller Coaster Kingdom gifts – Sending gifts to your friends will help them out. You can send your friends visitors, coins, and other Roller Coaster Kingdom items they can place in their park. To send a gift, you will need to click the Free Gifts tab at the top of your screen. Then click the gift you want to send and click the Send button. On the following page, you will need to select the friends you want to send the gift too and click the Send button again. When the box pops up to confirm your gift sending, click Send. Your gift will then be sent to the friends you chose.
Receiving Roller Coaster Kingdom gifts – To receive a gift, you will first need to accept it from your request section of Facebook. Once you click the gift, click the Accept button. Then select if you have more gifts waiting or not. If you do, you will be redirected to the page where you can accept your other gifts. If you do not, you will be redirected to your game. To use a gift, click the gift box in your toolbar. When the gift box opens, click the gift and click your park to place the gift. If you have coin gifts, simple click them and the coins will be added to your total amount of coins. When you are finished with your gifts, click the done button to close the box.
Booking Roller Coaster Kingdom tours – To book tours, you will need to click an empty parking space in your parking lot. A box will open and in this box, you will need to select the type of tour you want to book. Make your selection by clicking the Book It button. The box will then close and that parking space will be booked.
Sweeping your parking lot – If you see a parking space that is empty and has trash all in it, you will need to sweep and clean it. If you do not clean it, you will not get any visitors in that parking space. To clean it, simply click the parking space with your mouse. It will earn you 1 point when you clean it and cost you 20 coins.
Greeting visitors at the parking lot – If you have visitors waiting in your parking lot, you will see a vehicle and an arrow saying Greet Visitors. Click the vehicle and the people in the vehicle will be selected. Then drop the people in your park by clicking your park. If you have more visitors in the parking lot, go back and get them too.
Roller Coaster Kingdom Strategy
Take pictures – Use your camera option as much as it will let you. Using the camera will allow you to take photos of your park to get more visitors and therefore earn more park points and Roller Coaster Kingdom coins.
Roller Coaster Kingdom fans – There are quite a few Roller Coaster Kingdom fan pages and groups that can be found on Facebook. These can be especially helpful for increasing your number Roller Coaster Kingdom neighbors. By posting your profile link on the walls of these groups/pages people will add you. You can also send out invites to these Roller Coaster Kingdom members without a fear of rejection as they are all looking to add more Roller Coaster Kingdom friends. Adding Roller Coaster Kingdom neighbors is a very important aspect of the game as it unlocks items, helps you earn more park points to level up, and Roller Coaster Kingdom coins.
Welcome your visitors – Greet your visitors in the parking lot as soon as you see them. If you don’t they may get upset and soon leave.
Befriending etiquette – When you send out an invite to someone make sure you include a message explaining what the friend request is in reference to. Merely adding “Roller Coaster Kingdom” or “Roller Coaster Kingdom add” tells the recipient what the add is for and allows them to file your profile under the proper Facebook friend list.
Expand your park – Adding more rides and expanding your park will help you earn more park points and coins. You should focus on saving your money to buy more attractions and food/drink stands which in turn will earn you more Roller Coaster Kingdom cash.
Upgrade attractions – When given the chance, upgrade your attractions to accommodate more riders. More riders means more ticket sales and more Roller Coaster Kingdom profits for you!
Don’t annoy your neighbors – Roller Coaster Kingdom may ask you to give it permission to auto-post to your Facebook profile. We suggest that you don’t give the game permission to automatically post because it will do post too often and it may end up annoying your Facebook friends. If it does, your friends may either hide you from their news feed or simply unfriend you as a result of seeing your game postings too much. If you’ve already done this you can easily change the sharing permissions for the Roller Coaster Kingdom game as well as all other Facebook games via your Facebook profile settings. For step by step instructions on how to do this see our Facebook Guide.
Long lines – Make your attraction lines longer so that more people can wait to ride an attraction. The longer the line, the more Roller Coaster Kingdom money you can earn.
Be neighborly – Helping your Roller Coaster Kingdom neighbors by visiting them and sending them gifts. Doing so helps you earn park points and Roller Coaster Kingdom coins and it encourages them to return the favor.
Speed up your browser – Sometimes Facebook games may freeze or load very slow on your web browser. To combat this issue you may want to try another browser like Opera or Google Chrome.
Contribute info – Got any great information, game strategies, or Roller Coaster Kingdom tips? If so, send them to us and we will add them to our Roller Coaster Kingdom guide. Contributing your knowledge helps teach others how to help you too.
Share this Roller Coaster Kingdom guide <=== Share this Roller Coaster Kingdom guide with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers. This helps us help you; the guide teaches your friends how to play Roller Coaster Kingdom and it encourages them to assist you by visiting your park and sending you gifts!
Are there better games? – We’ve compiled a list of the best Facebook games available. Review our list and let us know if there are any other games that should be included.If you liked this article, please take this time to share it with your Facebook friends using the Facebook button (see Facebook post button to the left) or retweet it using Twitter (see retweet button to the left). You may also want to follow us or subscribe to the site to stay up-to-date with this article. If you'd rather follow us from your Facebook account, join our Facebook fan page or subscribe to our NetworkedBlogs profile.
Please Tweet, Bookmark, or Share This Free Content Using These Services: